Adjustable nozzle, lance, 10m delivery hose and 2m detergent hose with strainer. Trolly is fitted with pneumatic wheels to reduce vibration.
Ideal for cleaning roofs, paving, floors and walls and preperation for painting.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment.
Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Never run the pump without water. Never run the pump with spray gun closed for longer than 5 minutes. Check pump oil levels regularly. Before starting the machine check the pump and gearbox oil levels, connect the water supply and open the supply.
Do's and Donts:
Use only 20mm or larger diameter supply hose when using suction water supply from a drum. Suction hose must not be longer than 3.5 meters. Prime the pump via supply hose with clean water.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Clean machine
- Drain oil fro engine and pump
- Clean / replace spark plug
- Clean / replace air filter
- Check all bolts and nuts on machine
- Listen for bearing noises on machine
- Check that spring on governor is in place
- Clean carburetor and jets
- Check starter rope and coil
- Set rpm on 3000 rpm
- Check seals on pump
- Clean filter
- Check HP hose for leak