13Hp Petrol engine, Push type, Blade Size 350mm Diamond Blade
For cutting of expansion joints, neatening of slab/road edges, repairs to road/slabs and cutting of surfaces for cable laying or replacing.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment.
Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Always check the oil level of the machine. Check the blade cover and guide wheel are in place. Check the taps and hose to the blades regularly. Check V-belts are tensioned properly and in good condition. Never force the machine forward. Always use water when cutting. When starting up, make sure the blade is off the surface to be cut. Check the shaft bearings for wear(no play on shaft)
Do's and Donts:
Never operate the machine with the blade cover in the "up" position. Make sure the blade is fitted in the correct direction and fastened properly. Do not run the machine without the recoil starter cover. Do not change direction while cutting.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.