10KVA 13HP Petrol Engine 220V
Supplying of electricity in areas where electricity is not available or in the event of a power failure. It is a very useful machine but it is important to use the correct machine for the application.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment.
Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Ensure control lever is in neutral position before starting.
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
- Increase the revs with the control lever before moving the machine forward or backwards
Before operating the machine always check the oil levels and that the air filter is clean. The air filter should be cleaned daily. Top up with multigrade oil if needed. Test the voltage, and amps of the machine regularly to prevent damage to appliance/tools. Ensure that the power supply is adequate for the application. Do not allow overloading of generators, Generators should be run in well ventilated areas.
Do's and Donts:
Do not run the generator without a recoil starter. Do not overload the machine or increase the revs on the machine, 3000rpm and 50Hz is recommended. Make sure the fan on the alternator is always protected. Check overload switch is operational.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.