5HP petrol engine, Blade size 350mm diamond or masonry blade.
For cutting bricks for building, paving, refractory etc. Can also be used for tiles and stone in some instances.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment. Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Always check oil level of the engine and that the air filter is clean. Check the water pump is working and the pipes are not leaking. Check V-Belts are tensioned properly and in good condition. Never force the brick against the blade. Before strating up make sure that there is water in the tray and that the water filter is clean. Check the shaft bearings for wear (no play on shaft).
Do's and Donts:
Never operate the machine with the blade cover in the "up" position. Use both hands to hold the brick when cutting. Make use of the pedal lower the head or set the machine in a permanant cutting position. Do not run the machine without the recoil starter cover.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.