8.5HP Petrol V-belt driven.
Removing old concrete, layers of paint, caked oil, grease, traffic lane markings, chemical spillages, rust scale, encrustations and irregularities/ thermoplastics. Roughening: concrete floors for resurfacing and better adhesion of new flooring materials, slick roads for greater safety.
This product should not be operated unless proper training has been supplied to the person operating the equipment. Personal protection gear includes: goggles, steel-cap boots, gloves, ear plugs, dust mask, hard-hat.
- Turn petrol on
- Open choke (butterfly closes to close off air flow)
- Pull recoil 1/3 of way twice
- Pull recoil full way until starts (usually 2 pulls)
- Close choke (butterfly opens the air flow)
Check air filters at least twice a day- very dusty application. Check oils daily. Care must be taken to set the machine to the correct height-too low and the machine will jump and be unstable-too high and it is innefective. Check for wear on the flails-replace to improve output of the machine.
Do's and Donts:
Keep your hands and feet away from front of machine while in operation.
Turn On/Off switch off. Close fuel line.
- Ensure petrol switch is off before refueling.
- Machine may not be running whilst refueling.
- Do not smoke or use a cell phone whilst refueling.
- Remove fuel cap and place in clean dry area within reach of the machine.
- Pour the fuel into the tank.
- Replace fuel cap and move fuel container.
- Do not place any plastic bags around the fuel cap as this will close the breather hole in the cap.